- 200g Fresh salmon fillets
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 15g Capers
- 5ml Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of JUAL organic aloe vera juice chlorophyll flavor
- Low salt soy sauce
- 20ml Extra virgin olive oil
- coriander to taste
- Black pepper
- - Remove the skin, the bones and cut the salmon into small cubes.
- - Chop the capers and add to the salmon
- - Add the juice of half a lemon, 1 tablespoon of the aloe vera juice, the soy sauce, the olive oil and the coriander.
- - Mix well, dad and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- - After that time, extract the pulp of the avocado and cut it into cubes just like salmon
- - Mix the avocado with the juice of half a lemon, a teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice, black pepper and chopped coriander.
- - Place a portion in a serving ring lightly greased with oil.
- - To do it in layers, first place an avocado base by pressing gently and then add half the salmon on top. The same for the second tartlet.
- - Decorate with fresh herbs to taste