Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
Calories: 210 kcal per cookie
80g oat flakes
100 g of oatmeal
1 teaspoon of yeast or baking soda
200 g almond butter or any other nut
1/2 teaspoon of JUAL stevia powder or liquid
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
3 drops of vanilla essence
pure chocolate chips
40 or 50 g of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180º C up and down
- Mix the butter, stevia and eggs in a bowl
- Add the vanilla essence, salt, yeast and cinnamon
- Add the previously sifted flour.
- Add the oat flakes, chopped nuts and cocoa chips
- Mix well and form the balls with your hands.
- Place them separately on parchment paper in the oven tray.
- Flatten them a bit and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack