Stevia is an excellent choice for jam lovers.
We pass you a recipe to make light jam with the fruit you choose
500 gr of the fruit you choose
2 measures of stevia (the amount may vary depending on the fruit you have chosen. Some are naturally sweeter than others)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Wash and peel the fruit
- Cook it in a saucepan over low heat, the time varies according to the fruit
- Remove from the fire. Let a ppc rest and then add the stevia
- I dissolved the jelly envelope in cold water
- Add the jelly to the tempered marmalade and stir well.
- Ready!! Store the jam in a glass jar in the refrigerator
How to pack the jam
Before packing the jam in a glass jar, it must be sterilized so that the jam is not contaminated.
Place the jars upside down while they cool, so they will be closed under vacuum.
However, stevia jam cannot be preserved for a long time. Maximum duration for consumption: one week