• 250 gr. 0000 flour or loose pastry flour
• 50 gr. coconut oil or vegan margarine
• 20 gr / cc. by stevia Jual
• 16 gr. baking powder 1 tbsp
• 1 pinch of salt
• 140 cc of unsweetened vegetable milk you can use soy
• A few drops of vanilla extract
• Zest of 1 lemon
STEP BY STEP PREPARATION
- Place the flour, stevia, salt, baking powder, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and mix with your hands until you get a sand
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix until a homogeneous mass.
- Sprinkle the counter with a little flour, place the dough roll and roll out with a stick until it is approximately 1 cm high.
- Fold over and knead again until it is about 1.5 cm tall.
- Cut the desired shape with a cutter.
- Place the scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook in a moderately preheated oven (180º C) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out and let cool before serving.