Summer has arrived and it makes you want to be outdoors enjoying the sun. But be careful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. UV radiation is very high and you have to protect your skin. Facing the sun, I followed these cares:
1. When the sun is very strong, look for the shade
2. Wear a wide-brimmed hat, tight-knit clothing with sleeves, UV filter glasses
3. Apply plenty of sunscreen of protection factor +30 quality, 30 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun and reapply every 2 hours. Perspiration absorbs the cream
4. Avoid direct exposure from 10 am to 4 pm
5. Children under 1 year of age DO NOT EXPOSE TO THE SUN
6. After a day of intense sun, apply a post-sun gel to hydrate the skin. JUAL offers you organic Aloe Vera Gel that protects, soothes and reduces redness, irritation and aging of the skin.