2 cups 0000 flour (300 grs)
Zest of 2 oranges
Juice of 2 oranges (200 cc)
1 tsp. (of tea) baking powder (11 grs)
2 teaspoon stevia
1/2 cup neutral oil (not olive) 125 cc
1 white whipped to snow
1/2 cup of powdered milk (60gr)
1/4 cup of JUAL stevia powder (20-30gr)
3 tbsp orange juice (approx.)
1. Oil and flour the mold. Turn the oven on low and preheat.
2. Mix and sift all the dry ingredients and reserve.
3. Beat the egg white until stiff and set aside.
4. In another bowl, beat the oil, orange juice, zest and yolk.
5. Add the ingredients and beat a little more until well integrated.
6. Incorporate the white to snow so that it comes out lighter and fluffier.
7. Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the mold and bake for about 1 hour. At 55 'you can control with a clean knife.
8. Glaze: put the orange juice in a blender and gradually add the powdered milk and stevia. Mix well to granulate the stevia well. It is preferable that it is short of liquid and not that it passes. Pour over the pudding and spread with a spatula.